Thursday, March 27, 2014
Spring Break
Spring Break this year was less eventful then years in the past, however it is always nice to get a break from school. I stayed home for most of the break, but for the last week I went down to North Carolina to visit my sister. While I was there I hung out with my sister who I hadn't seen since Thanksgiving and experienced the college atmosphere with March Madness going on at her school during my stay. While I was in North Carolina I was able to accomplish a lot, relax and take my mindset off of school. Visiting her and the campus was fun, but it was less lively than times in the past, because most students were depressed and sad as their basketball team was upset first round in March Madness by Mercer. Duke losing busted my bracket and many others, but it was further destroyed by upsets by teams like Dayton and Harvard. But all in all I had lots of fun during my break and look forward to the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Does your sister's experience make you want to attend a college that plays Div. I basketball? Does that excitement contribute to a college's appeal, or is it just a distraction? Can you live vicariously through your school's teams?
ReplyDelete